- No one dies or is seriously injured traveling on city streets
- Every household in Pittsburgh can access fresh fruits and vegetables within 20 minutes travel of home without a private automobile
- Reduce reliance on fossil fuels and place a sense of urgency on clean air and climate initiatives
- All trips less than one mile are easy, achievable and enjoyable by non-vehicle travel
- Ensure combined cost of transportation, housing and energy doesn't exceed 45% of household income
- Travel times are predictable and reliable
- No more closed loop systems
Build a twenty-first century smart water system for the City of Pittsburgh, and create infrastructure systems that are resilient, reliable, secure, efficient and technologically enabled.
Ensure that all residents have affordable access in their neighborhood to welcoming cultural experiences.